Saturday, May 8, 2010

oooppss, i have just ignored my blog for a few days again. My apologies to all readers.
So today i am gonna blog about my upcoming tests, quizzes, midterm, assignments and finals for this semester.
Oh yeah, before that, this semester is from May till August. 4 months. It's not to say very long but also not to say it's a short period.
21st May-General Chemistry I quiz!
27th May-Introduction to Probability and Statistics quiz!
1oth June-General Chemistry I midterm!
12th June-Basic Concept of Mathematics test 1!
29th June-Introduction to Probability and Statistics midterm!
3rd July-Basic Concept of Mathematics midterm!
19th July-Basic Concept of Mathematics test 2!
23rd July-Assignment Dateline for General Chemistry I!
(We've already given assignment on the very first week-Elements/Periodic Table)
I'm still waiting for my lecturer to upload the teaching plan for Moral Studies.
I'm only taking 4 subjects for this semester, 5 for the second semester and 4 for the last semester.
So, that's all for this post! Ciaoooo~!

No comments: