Monday, May 31, 2010

只想愛你

I finally still said the words "I love you"
I still remember that cool night
a light rain was just falling from the sky
the sound of my heartbeat was as miraculous as dancing

Looking at me, you told me not fall in love with you at all costs
Because you will only break my heart
"Don't be foolish, stop it quickly"
You were so calm, so far yet suddenly so near

I know that, to you, I may seem too young
I thought, I guessed, I asked, I finally understood
Turns out that crying because of love
is also a type of sweetness

I just want to love you
When you and I walked together I had already decided
I won't look, won't listen, won't ask, and I won't give up
It is you who lets me realize
how sure I can be for love

I just want to love you
I want to be able to see you every day when I open my eyes
I know I occasionally can be a bit impulsive
It doesn't matter whether you
choose to escape or choose to love me after all

Sorry I still won't give up loving you

No comments: