Tuesday, September 30, 2008

moonlight resonance episode 28

Sa Yi has moved to another unit in the same block and as Tavia was getting the mail, she saw a postcard written to “Grandma Salina” (i.e Sa Yi) from her grandson who missed her, asking why he was abandoned etc. Confronting SaYi right away, SaYi took the postcard back and denied Kate having a son! When Moses and Kate returned, they declared that they were officially going out and Kate deliberately stirred up Tavia’s heart by acting ‘innocent’ because she couldn’t stand how fake Kate was. She confronted her about her having a son but no one believed her. SaYi and Kate denied it and said she had just sponsored the boy. Kate & Sa Yi also used the opportunity to make Tavia look bad, saying how she deliberately wanted something to accuse her because she was angry at her for ‘losing her passport’ and that she actually secretly had a crush on Moses! Tavia was so upset …

Tavia didn’t want to give up easily, and deliberately forges the identity of Kate’s child’s father, asking the orphanage for personal information. However, Susanna and Kate found out and deliberately forged a letter back to Tavia, setting up another trap for Tavia to fall into!! She made it seem like Tavia forged the letter from the orphanage etc to accuse Kate ><> Finally, Tavia wrote a letter back home..
HorMa, do you remember the last time I ran away from home? You said you were really angry, but at the same time really worried. You don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine. I can look after myself. Last night I walked back to the telephone booth. Last time I ran away form home I hid at that telephone booth. Back then I looked out from the booth and saw you all looking for me everywhere. Grandpa even cried. I’m only adopted, why do you all have to be so nice to me? I told myself I would never do anything to upset you anymore- But now I actually made a big mistake and hurt you so much. HorMa, I’m really scared. I don’t know what I can do to ask for your forgiveness. I’m writing this letter to everyone in hope to be honest and to admit all the mistakes I’ve done. I really hate Ga Mei; when I see her smiling I’d get really angry. I want to reveal her evil side in front of everyone. I made a lot of phone calls to the Orphanage because I want them to prove that GaMei really has a son, but at the end they still wouldn’t tell me. At the end, I ended up faking the boy’s father’s identity and wrote them a letter in hope they would send me information. I know doing his is really bad and illegal. Since I was small, you taught us to be honest. I feel very bad and guilty, I don’t know how to face you anymore. There’s actually one more thing I lied to you about. SaYi said I liked Ah Ka, I loudly yelled back at her that she was crazy…but I actually did fall in love with him. I don’t know when it started. I just know that facing problems with him, I’m really happy. I want him to succeed. That time when I found I could go Hawaii with him to work, I was so happy that i couldn’t fall asleep. But all because of GaMei’s appearance, everything is destroyed. HorMa, I’ve already been honest with you in everything. As for that fake letter, i really didn’t write it. I don’t know why there’s a letter like that. HorMa, can you forgive me once more? Really, just once more is enough.


No comments: