Wednesday, July 6, 2011

youandi.

months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds have passed. the things you told me are still fresh on my mind. no one would understand this pain i am enduring now. i go out more often already because i am trying my best to remove you from my mind. but no matter how hard i've tried and i am still trying, i can't. i really cannot do it.
I pretended that my feelings for you are no longer here anymore, I laughed out loud when i'm with my friends but deep down inside i know i'm avoiding the truth that I still have feelings for you.
I do not why. But my feelings for you are getting deeper and deeper each day. It is not fading away at all.
Yesterday, I went to the place where you were in charge of music-dj there for an event. And during the event, we were chatting on facebook. I still remember that you told me that the 'pop' sound was loud and everyone was looking at you. Not only that, no matter where am i, i could just relate anything to you. I guess it is because we have told each other too much. We used to chat like everyday, every hour and every minute. The memories were so clear on my mind. I wish I could turn back time and make everything right. I really miss you ♥
I guess we would never have another chance anymore although i really hope that i would get it once more. 

No comments: