Monday, July 18, 2011

18072011.

It's Karis's birthday today!! Happy Birthday again Karis!! ;)
after all our classes at 12.30 p.m., we decided to get her a present. so we took cab to leisure mall. on the way to taking cab, we walked along the shoplots outside our uni and they were some people doing a survey about the Bausch + Lomb, so they asked to do the survey and capture pics of us and also videos ~.~ LOL~

join this contest if you're interested! ;) click click! ;) 

present from the four of us to karis ;)
my card is the snow white teddy bear one~ ^^

then we had a mini celebration for her at secret recipe~ ^.^

ta-daa! the birthday girl, Karis~ ^^

feeding the bithday girl ;)
singing the Happy Birthday song to her~
happy girl with her prezzie~ ;)
opening ceremony~ haha~~ ^.^
me and the main girl today! ;p

ohh and finally me and janice are done with the D.I.S.C. profile today! I got S~ I think it's very like me.. I have a mixture of S, I and C actually but is more to S and less to C.
that's all for today! tata~~ ^^

No comments: