Monday, July 4, 2011

Feeling so tired today. Maybe because only had about 4 hours of sleep last night :X went to bed at 11 p.m. but only managed to fall asleep at almost 1 a.m. and had to wake up at 5.10 a.m. this morning to come back to uni  :s i can barely keep my eyes open now. so sleepy.
anyway this morning, mone came up with me and elaine. after my morning class we had breakfast at oldtown :)
My breakfast set 8 ;) all-time-favourite
(Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun +  Enriched Chocolate)
calculus tutorial today was quite shocking! LOL! he asked some random questions which made us LOL! and he laughed!! HAHA!!
after that helped zining at the sassa booth again. supposed to study, but haha, do you think we did? ;p haha..we were talking and looking around more than studying! ;) tee-hee!!

Biology 1 midterm tomorrow!! Have to study!! 7 chapters!! :/ 
Wish me luck peeps! :)

No comments: