Saturday, August 29, 2009


Passing by at a quick pace
How many seasons have already come and gone?
Walking along the landscape I'm now used to
I alone can't slip out from my faraway memories
Almost as if I'd lost where I was going
At that moment, I met you
We met by chance in this city
Even now, I won't forget, because from that day
The many sorrows and worries I was embracing, all of it
With your warmth, I changed them into memories
Proud of your love
The two shells that I picked up
it's like a miracle where I've met you once again
If you stay by my side
I'll be loving to the bottom of my heart
Even if rain falls violently
Even within strong-blowing winds
I will hold fast onto this love till the end
If it's with you, I can overcome it
This is the first time I've felt that way
To make sure i don't let go of this hand
Let's always gaze at the time and treasure it
We met by chance in this city
Even now, I won't forget, because from that day
Things will be forever, the things I've believed in
While I change them into joy
Let us walk together
Proud of your love.

No comments: