Monday, August 24, 2009


Your small, cold hands and trembling lips
Able to carry on as if nothing has happened

Are you afraid of remembering someone?
Struggling to swallow the words bubbling up to your lips

Your back view resembles falling white snow
Melting bit by bit

Just like the star that doesnt leave the dark night sky
Well carry this dream forever together with love and trust
If I were that person
Once again
Id hug your hardened heart tightly in my arms forever

Against the wall of reality
Even the coldest of hearts
At the end of the flowing tears

The fuzzy stream of light
Shines brightly in the darkness
Passing through that time

Able to feel each others body heat
In the heart that stops breathing

Everyone has scars and heavy sighs
Im trying to find that space in time when I can draw you into my arms

I cant believe how just whispering to you make me so nervous
Till we can be together in my world

Alone in the end of time, my heart
Dont be afraid because you were left alone
Till the end of time Ill let you know my love
Ill protect you, you know
Because I love you, Ill let you know my love

Just like the star that doesnt leave the dark sky
Well carry this dream forever together with love and trust
If I were that person
Once again
Id hug your hardened heart tightly in my arms forever

No comments: