Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BACK!


opssssss, today is exactly 4 months and 14 days I did not update my blog already. the last time i blog was on the 1st of february and now it's already 15th june! whoaaaaaa, how time flies ryte?
and yeahh, i ended my foundation course in april so i'm no longer a college student but now a university student! ahha! ;p i started my degree course last month, majoring in food science and nutrition. i was quite busy with tonnes of assignments, lab reports and quizzes for the past few weeks. but i'm glad that everything's over now AT LEAST for a while. because another assignment and midterms are coming up next ==" hmm actually i was supposed to go home today since our discussion for uni life assignment ended early, BUT laziness strikes me and the weather is so stuffy which makes me more reluctant to pack my stuffs, rush for the shuttle, wait for the super duper slow KTM, etc.

hmm, i think that's all for my after-so-long post for now first.. i'm too sleepy to blog. maybe later i'll continue or else tomorrow :P

No comments: