Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day out with the besties.

A day out to Times Square with Simone and Mandy :D
Only 3 of us as the others could not make it :(
So we reached there about 11.30 a.m.
SHOP! SHOP! SHOP! as we reached. Then around 1.30 p.m. we were hungry then I suggested to have lunch at Kiku Zakura. I think it's an awesome japanese restaurant :D

our hot o'chaS.
L --> R : Mone (bird's cage-freedom) , mine (fan-gentle) , Mandy (flute-angry)

i think that was Mone said, ahha! :P

I recommended them to eat Tori Negi Cheese Yaki set and I think they like it ryteeee ? :D
It was really delicious. A MUST to try if you're a cheese lover :)

After lunch, we continued our shopping. About 4 p.m. we headed home.

The super duper strong wind at Nilai across the PLUS highway. It was a scary experience. We could see the leaves flying everywhere, and even the signboard was blown off. I can't imagine if I was the one driving at that time seriously :S We could feel that the car was moving to another lane. Imagine how strong the wind was. Goshhh!

No comments: