Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mighty Outstretched Arm


Back then, two thousand years
I heard there was a man who died for me
Took away my sins
Through the life He gave on that cross

His love covers the earth
Like the moon and the stars that govern the night
Amazing grace
His love will last forever

*And he keeps me from deceitful ways
When I’m lost, He’s there to lead the way
Forever

** Deep within my heart, the cross so beautiful
No Matter where I stand I’m not alone
Way beyond my mind, He works miracle
With His mighty outstretched arm

They made a crown of thorns
And force it through His head, and put Him to shame
Still He cried for grace
“For they do not know what they do”

He will come again
Together with the clouds with a glorious call
Every eyes will see
The creator of the whole world





No comments: