Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day-out with my babes ♥



On Thursday, 6th Jan, we planned to go for shopping in KL. So me, Mandy and Jaclyn met up at the train station at 8.15 a.m. then we headed off to my college first as I have to attend my Gen Bio 2 class at 11 a.m. We reached Bandar Tasik Selatan station at around 9.30 a.m. then we took a cab to my college as we already waited for the shuttle for about 20 mins and it did not arrive yet. Jaclyn and Mandy bought their breakfast at the cafeteria at my campus and we went up to my room. After chit chatting for a while, it was about time for me to head to class, then Elaine came back from her class. They went for a walk around the campus together with Suganya and Salini.

(pic taken from Elaine's camera) There they are! Left to right : Mandy, Jaclyn, Elaine, Suganya and Salini at the reading area at Block A.

After my class we took the cab to MidValley straight away. LOL xD Before that we had a fun and crazy time, chasing over cabs under the drizzle and everyone was staring at us like as if we were some insane creatures.

Simone joined us after she enrolled in her German class.

So yeah, at MidValley, we went for lunch at LaManila. Four of us-me, Mandy, Simone and Elaine ordered Spaghetti Bolognaise which comes with a glass of iced lemon tea. Jaclyn orderd Lamb Chop which also comes with a glass of iced lemon tea.

Mandy loves to look down, we have no idea why.. LOL xD

After that we only had about 3 hours or less than that for shopping, ahhhhhh! Sales in every shop which drove us crazy, running here and there.. Like OMG, OMG, OMG, this is nice, that is nice.. OH NOOOOOOOO, which one should i buy? Ahhhhhh~

Then we headed to The Gardens mall for Baskin Robbins as Simone was desperate to eat it.
Ahha! =P
I had a single scoop of Chocolate Royale Mousse, i forgot what the others ordered though.



Me and Mandy's scoops of ice-cream.

Enjoying our ice-cream. :) Left to right : Elaine, Jaclyn, me and Simone.

Jaclyn and Mandy.

Us using the timer to shoot a pic.

We gave up and we asked a worker there for help :)

Then Simone's dad came to fetch us and we headed to Inti College.

I think Jaclyn was gossiping about something here, ahha! =P shhhhhh!


Simone, me, Jaclyn, Elaine and Mandy. The ex-INTI-ians and UCSI-ians at INTI :)


The next day which was yesterday, we went out again but without Jaclyn and with Kriyshy and her cousin sis.
We had our brunch at Sushi King, shopping and then we watched Gulliver's Travel.
The movie ended and we continued shopping. After a while my parents came and I went off first to join them for shopping again.


No comments: