Saturday, April 10, 2010


me woke up at 5.30 a.m. today! im so so so so so so sleepy now.
okay, reason why i woke up so early is to go for my grandpa's prayers.
before going for the prayers went to collect 金猪. yeah.
reached there about 8 a.m. it was raining so the prayers couldn't begin yet. so we waited till the rain like kinda stop after like an hour. but i got heavier again after. so we just have to continue with it. me and mom shared an umbrella, so i was half wet. after that went to wash my hair and then temporary straighten it. went for lunch. came back home. went out with mommy and aunty while waiting for my friends. STUPID DIGI! no line at jusco! damn! was waiting and waiting for my friends to call. elaine called me 8 times to my maxis number, but i forgot to switch off silent mode and the phone was in my bag. so didn't pick up the calls. i messaged them but no reply, all because of stupid DIGI! gahh!!~
then i gave up and called elaine. they, as in elaine, mei ling and simone were already at the cinema waiting =.=
then went to mcd because simone was hungry. then mandy reached. met elisha, stephanie, preenaa, savita, darshini, belinda, krishodra, thana, perrisha, natasha, kamalini, latha, lalitha and like so many other puterians. LOL xD
played in the arcade. me and elaine played some stupid shooting game with water. so childish~ haha..
then me, elaine and jasmine went to top-up and went to buy my mouse. then met up with mei ling, simone and mandy at popular. supposed to buy new stationaries but i was outta cash =.=
walked around and around. chia ern, swea mun, foong foong, chua, pauline and karyn came. simone went to eat ice-cream. me, mei ling mandy, elaine and jasmine went up to the arcade. had nothing to do. then jasmine and elaine went to join chia ern and all. the three of us walked around. then simone came after her ice-cream, haha.. her mom sent me home. back home, rested a while, then went out for dinner, and am here now blogging.
wanna go sleepppppp. ciaoo~

No comments: