Sunday, March 28, 2010

urgggghh, my peace sign is missing. darn~

yeah, yesterday was earth hour so i switched off the lights from 8.30 p.m. till 9.30 p.m.
i ♥ the earth ;)

i walked out of my house, looked around my neighbourhood. no one seemed to switch off their lights. in fact, i saw one of the houses not only did not switch off the lights, but all the lights outside were switched on.. =.=

btw, i'm 1/4 way packing ♥♥♥

i've only packed like the accesories,cosmetics and umbrella (i know packing "this" [refers to the umbrella] sounds stupid but i'll always forget to bring my umbrella whenever i go out because it is kept in the cupboard, that's why) and this time, i seriously need my umbrella and my sunplay lotion.

p.s. : you can be strong if you want to. :) trust yourself.

No comments: