Thursday, May 14, 2009

i was not online for four days.


i've been busy lately. that is why i didnt have the time to come online.


sunday : woke up around 10 something because slept around 12.30.

attended relative's wedding dinner at night at min kok restaurant.


monday : school! the lonjakan bestari week starts.. had two tuitions in the evening and at night.


tuesday : nothin much happened. went to chemisty tuition at night as usual.


wednesday : pn lui is back after about 3 weeks away from school. but now we have to go to the

bilik bestari during our maths and add maths periods.

many people did not stayback today. me and friends were shocked when we saw

the parents waiting at the office. but i stayed back :) played "TRUTH OR DARE"

with my friends. joined the "poco-poco" but it started raining after that.

so, me and my friends played the "TANGLED UP" game. IT WAS FUN! i'm always

the one who got untangled first. when we were tired, we saw a frog in the drain.

and we were actually too silly that we "played" with that creature. =.=

while waiting for my dad, me, simone, mandy and jeanne were chatting.
thursday : did some peribahasa papers during our bm lesson for the lonjakan bestari
programme and my group-me, mandy, jaeynisha and simone (went home early for
ballet exam) got the highest marks- 16 1/2. and we got 4 blue pens from the teacher.
kinda shocked when teacher called my name. hahahahaha.

No comments: