Sunday, April 5, 2009


Need I start over and choose again, even if it’s obviously wrong, can we control our own emotions?

I’m used to no one treating me nicely, the only time being hurt, yet sacrificed too much

I tried to forget this type of pain, but still memories are forced to bear so much more

I rather you kill me, just pretend that I had a lesson, just break up and don’t let it drag on
*It’s obvious that you are not worthy of my kiss

Don’t endure anymore, should just get rid of that sorrowful bad luck

But emotions, how could you step on it already and not sink?

Why do I have to fall in love with you- this bad person?
Why is it that even if i slap you, someone isn’t pissed off?

Go ahead and laugh/casually laugh, make fun of the hand print on my face

The reason should be because it’s hard to control one’s own emotions

At the end, will still remember you bad person’s kiss*
This relationship is nothing but hurting too much. The palm print on theface is singing-Reminding you and I are making mistakes- stop finding me, can we just simply separate today?


[i'm in love with this song-palm print by elanne kong]

No comments: