Saturday, August 16, 2008

strangers.


some annoyin stranger called me at midnight about 0038..

i was sleeping at that hour and i could hear my phone ringing.

i took my phone. i'm not sure if i pressed the busy button or it was already a miscall.

then i got another call and i picked up. a stranger was on the phone asking me who am i but i kept quiet for a while and later i asked him back the same question. he said he got my number from his friend saying that i'm quite friendly so he called me. (friendly?! wth hell man! of course not to a stranger calling me in the middle of the night and telling me he's looking around for a girlfriend, just f*** off!!) he said he's looking for a girlfriend. i was like wth at that moment and i ended the call. then he called again with another number and i picked up. he asked me if i'm lily. i did not answer him.....like duh?????!!!!! then i ended the call again. i knew it was a prank. if i ever find out who is that fella who gave my number, he's so gonna get it from me. he just couldn't get enough, he called again. and this time i asked cindy to pick up the call and cindy asked him to stop calling cause he's disturbing.he named himself joseph and i'm gonna find out if he ever exist.i was so annoyed!it was so hard for me to fall asleep again.! argh!

No comments: