Thursday, December 24, 2009

i was invited for a christmas party at joevin's house yesterday. hwee hwee followed my car from forbidden city because she did not know the way. so mei ling leaded us all the way. was there around 7.30 p.m. i thought jasmine was going and maybe she might be late. so i texted her, then she told me that she had some family emergencies so had to go to Ipoh so she couldn't come. soooooooo, i was being a "light bulb" there yesterday for ms. thh and mr. wwl.. lol~! they are a cute couple i could say. hehehehehehe~! (sorry aunty w~! hehehehehehehehehe~!)

group pic! i was not in the pic because i went back early. :'(

me behind with my plate on the stool because the sausages were burning hot. haha~! ;)

me back facing the camera again. ;) hahahahaha~!

christmas dinner tonight. hope that we will take loads of pictures. i'll try my best yeah~! gtg. ciaooo~

No comments: